"IF IT DOESN'T KILL YOU
IT WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER!"
Are you a victim of the divorce courts in Canada? Divorced and unemployed? Divorced, alone and abandoned by your children? Welcome to "Divorce Hell" a.k.a. "Death Row" compliments of your Canadian divorce lawyer. If this isn't a curse cast upon us through the occult then just what is it? Let's examine the similarities, collaborate and take action to put an end to this demonic activity bestowed upon us by our divorce lawyers.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

To add to the heap, an Officer with the Police Force called me the other day to ask for a donation to one of their charities.  I wonder where they got my name and number from?  I wonder if they keep a list of people who have made reports and use the list for their charity ventures?  Is this harassment?

Of course, I explained that I have two missing children and, according to the authorities, there is legislation in place when our children reach the age of eighteen they can do whatever they want and they don't even take reports of this nature.  Our children don't have to tell their parents where they are if they don't want to.  This leaves me with no next of kin. If I drop dead or kill myself it leaves the ambulance services to clean up the mess because no one calls me to check up on me.  And, should I need help I'll have to call 911 because I have no family members who will offer assistance.  My children are my next of kin and where are they?  If they drop dead or commit suicide I'll never find out because I don't know where they live and that will leave the ambulance services to clean up the mess.  My children's cell phones are my life line to them. Supporting this behaviour is adding to their workload.  Do the authorities do this to parents out of spite?  I think so.  The world could care and neither does the Police Force so don't expect me to make a donation to any of their causes.  

No comments: