"IF IT DOESN'T KILL YOU
IT WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER!"
Are you a victim of the divorce courts in Canada? Divorced and unemployed? Divorced, alone and abandoned by your children? Welcome to "Divorce Hell" a.k.a. "Death Row" compliments of your Canadian divorce lawyer. If this isn't a curse cast upon us through the occult then just what is it? Let's examine the similarities, collaborate and take action to put an end to this demonic activity bestowed upon us by our divorce lawyers.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Death Traps I've Encountered

Death Trap:  Newmarket, Ontario, Canada


Death Trap:  Lawyers


Death Trap:  Children's Aid Society


Death Trap:  Divorce


Death Trap:  Toronto Sick Children's Hospital


Death Trap:  Dialing "911"  -  Do It At Your Own Risk


Don't ask for help or try to pull through!  It will work against you!  Do nothing and it will work against you!

It's quite obvious to me that the authorities are operating these Death Traps, otherwise, for all the reports I've filed and complaining I've done, my problems should be resolved.  Instead, I'm travelling further and further down the voyage to hell that has been set out for me by their hand.

Mother Fuckers! 
Father Fuckers! 
Child Fuckers!

No comments: