"IF IT DOESN'T KILL YOU
IT WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER!"
Are you a victim of the divorce courts in Canada? Divorced and unemployed? Divorced, alone and abandoned by your children? Welcome to "Divorce Hell" a.k.a. "Death Row" compliments of your Canadian divorce lawyer. If this isn't a curse cast upon us through the occult then just what is it? Let's examine the similarities, collaborate and take action to put an end to this demonic activity bestowed upon us by our divorce lawyers.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"So, how are the kids?"
  Does anyone ever ask me that question?

NO!

It's comes  with The Curse of the Canadian Divorce Lawyer. 
Do I ask anyone that question?

NO!

I've been in a state of mourning and I live alone in a state of solitary confinement for the past eight years.  Everywhere I go NOBODY goes with me, not even my shadow.  Just to prove a point ... ... I work in sales and there are no customers around on my shifts.  When I go for lunch or leave for the day sales pick up.  

I haven't seen my oldest daughter in six years and my youngest daughter I've only seen a handful of times in the past three years.  My youngest daughter was diagnosed with a terminal illness when she was about eleven by a doctor at Toronto Sick Children's Hospital and they make sure she'll get NO second opinion or medical treatment. She can't ... ... no matter how hard we try.  

I've filed reports with a number of Offices of authority about this ordeal and the situation continues to get worse.  Yes, it's true!  The authorities are the ones pulling all the strings, keeping us down and downer until we finally kill ourselves or drop dead ... ... Now that they know my name and where I live ... ...  That was my doing.  Who did I think I was reporting this situation that, in the end, was their "Baby"?  

Yes!  The authorities have the upper hand on this one!

No comments: